What a nice surprise to receive an email from Jeanette at Stamp*Stitch*Create to let me know that I was one of five bloggers that she awarded the Liebster Blog award to. It's just a fun way to recognize some of the smaller bloggers out there who have great stuff to share! Thanks again Jeanette!
Here are the 5 sewing blogs I have chosen to recognize:
* Quilting as a Second Language - Lisa started her blog up in January after she joined Stash Bee. Besides quilting, she made the most adorable Harry Potter pillows.
*Bunk House Quilts - Ann is an amazing long arm quilter as well as a quilter. She volunteers her long arm services and is an official QOV quilter.
*machen und tun munchen - Claudia is from Germany and has great sewing talents. She also has so much patient to teach a group of us late at night at the Sewing Summit to make a zippered pouch!
*Peachy Keen Quilts - Alison's entry in the Modern Mini Quilt Challenge is amazing. Alison showed off her mini at the Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild this past weekend.
*KristyLou's Creations - KristyLou joined Stash Bee with a large group us. She made the cutest Dr. Seuss quilt that she designed herself.
In accepting the Liebster Blog Award you agree to :
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to their blog
3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile
4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have under 200 followers)
5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog