Almost two weeks ago, I won the traveling stash box. I have to say, I was so excited to win. Once I received it, I was disappointed. I found a few items that I'm going to take:
Some of this pile needs to be thrown and some the rest I'll put back in the box:
I'm going to replenish it with lots of my stuff to fill the box up.
I do have additional patterns to add to the box if it is not completely full. These patterns are ones where you buy, store in your pattern box and then forget about. My mom donated lots of patterns that she has accumulated and NEVER used.
So if you'd like a chance at the replenished Traveling Stash Box, leave me a comment. I'll pick a winner on Thursday, May 3rd.
Here are the NEW guidelines for the Traveling Stash:
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. See guidelines below.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.