Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day - June

I had hoped to get more accomplished in June but it just didn't turn out that way.

I know July is going to be a great sewing month for me as the weather here in Atlanta Georgia is HOT.  Today is the 2nd day in a row that we've hit 106 degrees.  Sitting in a cool basement sewing sounds the place for me this month.

So here is what I completed this month:

Top: Stash Bee Block (May)
Middle Left:  Charlotte's quilt  Middle Right:  Neutral or Not Bee Block  (June)
Bottom Left:  Stash Bee Blocks (June)  Bottom Right:  Books and Block Bee (May)

I'm linking up over at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day! 

Lily's Quilts


Stay Cool!


0 terrific comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!