Friday, October 19, 2012

Sewing Summit

I had such a great time at the Sewing Summit in SLC last weekend.  It was so much fun to see some of the attendees that I met last year and to meet new people that have the same interest as I do.


Di from Random Thoughts....do or "di"

Lu from For the Love Quilts
 



Courtenay from Three Sisterz
 
 
Di and I met the lovely Lu last year and we were able to catch up with her before the conference started Thursday evening.  We met Courtenay in the cafe on Wednesday night along with the hilarious Carmen (sorry...the picture of Carmen and I ended up blurry). 
 
 
I'll show you next time what I came home with from the shop hop.
 
 
Until then,
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. three photos that I don't have. I am going to snag them from your blog.
    We had fun times, especially with Carmen and Courtenay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Sweet pix. It was nice to see you again at Summit, hope we meet up again someday! Did I tell you that you have a wonderful smile? Lights a room right up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy, I got several good pics (didn't take that many)but got a few good ones and a pretty goofy one of Courtnay. I will be putting them up on Flikr probably later today. I finished up my Halloween piece that I was working on in the open sewing room Thurs. night and it is up in my frame-may get a picture of that too. I really enjoyed Sewing Summit, and may even try to go again next year. Now that I know some people it should be even better! Trying to stay awake today-just want to sleep, but I have a freezer to wipe down after defrosting, so on with the excitement around here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!