Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it. The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has paid the ultimate sacrifice protecting it. American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them, they fight because they love what's behind them. So while your grilling this weekend and celebrating...remember to thank a soldier. Show your support!

Our son is in the Army serving over in Afghanistan for the next four months.  Here is to you Scott!!


I made this flag from a kit from Connecting Threads.  It was supposed to be curvy lines instead of square but my curves just didn't look that great.  I'm happy with how it turned out.

Hope you all have a happy and safe 4th of July!

Cindy Lou

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Scott for your service! Because of you I can say I am a proud American. Love our military men and women!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!