Sunday, July 24, 2011

In the Mail

I was so excited to see that my fabric I ordered on Wednesday afternoon arrived on Friday from Kathy over at Pink Chalk Fabrics.  
Isn’t this fabric awesome!  Pooches and Pickups by Laurie Wisbrun for Robert Kaufman
001 006
You see, we love our labs and my husband loves his truck. 
143 40 Ford
I haven’t decided what I’ll make with my new fabric stash but I know it will get used one day. 
I really like ordering from Pink Chalk Fabrics.  They have a great selection of fabrics, books, patterns and notions. If you haven’t checked them out, you need to.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. that fabric is so cute. I'm excited to see what you have planned for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute fabric and such cute dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That line looks like it was made for you! Can't wait to see what you make with it. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!