Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blogger's Block of the Month Quilt Along

Canton Village Quilt Works



I'm going to join in on the 25th of every month for a year long block of the month that starts this month.  Jackie over at Canton Village Quilt Works is heading this up. 

Jackie decided to invite some of her very talented quilting blogging friends to be part of this program.  Some of her blogging friends I already follow and some are new to me. Link back over to Jackie and read more about this BOM.

I'm looking forward to the 25th!! 



1 comment:

  1. Me too Cindy!! I really love Kaffe Fassett fabric. It's my all time FAVORITE. I can't wait till the 25th. Have a great night!! Hugs --Sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!