Sunday, December 2, 2012

Neutral or Not Bee

Back in 2011, my blogging friend Di suggested that I join a Bee after I heard how much fun she was having in her bees.  I joined Neutral or Not (a Flickr group) and it started in Nov. 2011. 

Since joining Neutral or Not, I've joined three more bees.  I can't say it has been easy, actually it has been a bit overwhelming.  I do enjoy learning new techniques and getting out of my comfort zone on so many of the blocks that I made.  Out of all my bees, Neutral or Not is the only bee that the QUEEN of the month sends all of the material in the mail to us for her block. 

Neutral or Not has now come to an end as of last month.  Here is a recap of all of the blocks that I made.


 
 

Thanks Anna from Six White Horses for being the leader of our group.  You did a great job!

Now to get ready for Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day tomorrow!


See you tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. It's a nice feeling when a bee comes to a close and then there are some bees that you want to never end

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!