If you like charm swaps, today is the day to sign up over at Jenelle's blog Echinops & Aster and Sunni's blog Love Affair With My Brother.
Here is the details for the Joint Mystery Charm Swaps:
* The two themes for the swaps are Orange, Aqua, & Grey (Echinops & Aster) and Polka Dots (Love Affair With My Brother).
* There are 27 spots open in each swap on a first-come, first-served basis.
* They will be selecting the fabrics from Pink Chalk's amazing online inventory based on the respective themes. Each participant will receive 2 charms each of 28 assorted fabrics for a total of 56 charms.
- They will cut, sort, and mail the charm packs all under the utmost security. The actual fabric choices will remain a mystery until the charm packs arrive.
- This swap is open to international participants.
- Participants will buy in via PayPal.
- Sign-ups begin today, Monday, April 16th on each blog and run through April 30th.
- They will announce on our blogs once each swap is filled.
I'm signing up! I love the idea that I don't have to search for a certain color or theme, post it on flickr to show everyone, order it, cut the yard(s) of fabric into 5" charms, and then mail it off. I think Jenelle & Sunni have come up with a great idea. Plus, they are teaming up with Pink Chalk Fabrics one of my favorite online fabric stores.
Have a great Monday!